"When you make a donation, you feel good knowing you are making a difference in the life of someone who needs a helping hand for just a little bit. At Fresh Start, it is because of your donation that we are able to assist women in overcoming homelessness. From room and board, groceries, toiletries and more, Fresh Start relies on donations to host the 24 women living within our walls. We also have a staff member in the building – 24/7. Our small but vital team is the fundamental building block to helping these women grow. Consider making a donation to Fresh Start. Every dollar counts and makes a direct impact in the lives of our residents. That’s something you can count on." — Sally Jarecke, Past President of the Board of Directors
Thank you in advance for your generous support that allows us to make a difference in the lives of homeless women and their families each year.
Give $10 each month for 12 months
- Hold a Fundraiser (contact Monica)
- Clothing Donations - Clothing and other household item donations can be dropped off at the back door. Call the office 402.475.7777 when arriving so someone can come unlock the door and give you a receipt.
- Or call ahead to make an appointment 402.475.7777
- Clothing/Housing Item donations are accepted on:
Mondays: 10 am - 1 pm
Thursdays: 10 am - 1 pm
- Donate Online (submit form below)